A new study from Forbes came out recently that indicates poor lighting in the workplace affects overall mental health and well-being.
Bad lighting is associated with a range of negative health effects, including:
- Eye Strain
- Added stress and anxiety in high-pressure work environments
A study of 7,000 office workers in ten European countries, found that:
- 80% of office workers said good lighting in their workspace is important to them
- Two in five office workers said they are having to deal with uncomfortable lighting every day
- A third of office workers said that better lighting would make them feel happier at work
- 25% are frustrated with having to deal with poor lighting in their workspaces
This is where Valet Energy can assist! Not only do we have a team of engineers that can help office building owners and developers select the best energy-efficient lighting sources for new buildings, but we can also help with retrofits on existing buildings and switching out current fixtures to LED fixtures.